Revision: October 2006 2006 Maxima
CLUTCH PEDAL PFP:46540
Removal and Installation
1. Remove the driver side lower instrument panel. Refer to IP-15, "Lower Driver Instrument Panel" .
2. Disconnect the ASCD clutch switch and the clutch interlock switch. Refer to PG-64, "
3. Remove the clutch pedal clevis pin.
4. Remove clutch pedal assembly mounting bolts and nuts.
5. Remove clutch pedal assembly.
INSPECTION AFTER REMOVAL
? Inspect for clutch bending, damage and welding cracks. Replace if necessary.
? Make sure that the assist spring and return spring have not lost their spring. Replace if necessary.
Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
? After installation, refer to CL-6, "On-vehicle Inspection and Adjustment" .
1. Clutch pedal bracket 2. ASCD clutch switch 3. Clutch interlock switch
4. Clutch pedal 5. Bushing 6. Clevis pin
7. Assist spring 8. Stopper rubber 9. Bushing
10. Snap pin