CLUTCH MASTER CYLINDER
Revision: October 2006 2006 Maxima
1. Apply rubber lubricant to the sliding part of piston assembly, and insert return spring and piston assembly.
2. Install the stopper to push rod. Install a new stopper ring while keeping piston assembly depressed by
hand, so that piston assembly will not pop out.
Stopper ring cannot be reused. Always use a new stopper ring to assemble.
3. Install dust cover.
4. Install nipple and pin to cylinder body.
5. Install clevis to push rod.
6. Check and adjust position of clevis on push rod. After adjusting
"L", tighten lock nut to specification, refer to CL-8, "
Length "L" : 119.5 mm (4.70 in)