WATER OUTLET AND WATER PIPING
Revision: 2005 August 2006 350Z
WATER OUTLET AND WATER PIPING PFP:11060
Removal and Installation NBS00024
Figure shows the example of the shape of part labeled 3. being used except for M/T models.
1. Remove undercover with power tool.
2. Drain engine coolant from radiator drain plug at the bottom of radiator, and from water drain plug at the
front of cylinder block. Refer to CO-10, "
Changing Engine Coolant" and CO-23, "WATER PUMP" .
? Perform this step when engine is cold.
? Do not spill engine coolant on drive belts.
3. Remove engine cover with power tool. Refer to EM-18, "
INTAKE MANIFOLD COLLECTOR" .
4. Remove air duct and air cleaner case. Refer to EM-16, "
AIR CLEANER AND AIR DUCT" .
5. Remove radiator hose (upper), heater hoses and water hoses.
6. Remove the following parts, when remove water outlet.
? A/T fluid charging pipe (A/T models); Refer to AT-269, "TRANSMISSION ASSEMBLY" .
? Intake manifold collectors (upper and lower). Refer to EM-18, "INTAKE MANIFOLD COLLECTOR" .
? Rocker cover (right bank). Refer to EM-44, "ROCKER COVER" .
7. Remove engine coolant temperature sensor as necessary.
Be careful not to damage engine coolant temperature sensor.
8. Remove water outlet, heater pipe, water bypass hoses and water pipe.
1. Harness bracket 2. Water hose 3. Water bypass hose
4. Engine coolant temperature sensor 5. Gasket 6. Water outlet
7. Heater hose 8. Water pipe 9. Radiator hose (upper)
10. Heater pipe 11. Washer 12. O-ring