Revision: 2005 August 2006 350Z
COOLING FAN PFP:21140
Removal and Installation NBS00020
1. Remove engine cover with power tool. Refer to EM-18, "INTAKE MANIFOLD COLLECTOR" .
2. Drain engine coolant from radiator. Refer to CO-10, "
Changing Engine Coolant" .
? Perform this step when engine is cold.
? Do not spill engine coolant on drive belts.
3. Remove air cleaner case assembly. Refer to EM-16, "
AIR CLEANER AND AIR DUCT" .
4. Disconnect radiator hose (upper) at radiator side. Refer to CO-13, "
5. Disconnect fan motor harness connectors at the right-lower por-
tion of fan shroud.
6. Remove mounting bolts to lift up and radiator cooling fan assembly.
Be careful not to damage or scratch on radiator core.
Installation is the reverse order of removal.
Cooling fans are controlled by ECM. For details, refer to EC-550, "
DTC P1217 ENGINE OVER TEMPERA-
1. Cooling fan (RH) 2. Cooling fan (LH) 3. Fan shroud
4. Fan motor