RADIATOR (ALUMINUM TYPE)
Revision: 2005 August 2006 350Z
RADIATOR (ALUMINUM TYPE) PFP:21460
Disassembly and Assembly NBS0001Z
1. Attach spacer to tip of radiator plate pliers A [SST].
Spacer specification: 18 mm (0.71 in) wide × 8.5 mm (0.335 in)
long × 1.5 mm (0.059 in) thick.
2. Make sure that when radiator plate pliers A [SST: KV99103510 ( ? )] are closed dimension H?? is
approx. 7.6 mm (0.299 in).
3. Adjust dimension H?? with spacer, if necessary.
1. Remove upper and lower tanks with radiator plate pliers B
Do not disassemble lower tank and A/T fluid cooler. (A/T
Regard lower tank and A/T fluid cooler as an assembly. (A/T
1. Upper tank 2. Sealing rubber 3. Core
4. Lower tank 5. Lower tank (with A/T fluid cooler)