Revision: 2005 August 2006 350Z
Removal and Installation NBS0001W
Do not remove radiator cap when engine is hot. Serious burns could occur from high-pressure engine
coolant escaping from radiator. Wrap a thick cloth around the cap. Slowly turn it a quarter of a turn to
release built-up pressure. Carefully remove radiator cap by turning it all the way.
1. Remove engine cover with power tool. Refer to EM-18, "INTAKE MANIFOLD COLLECTOR" .
2. Remove undercover with power tool.
3. Drain engine coolant from radiator. Refer to CO-10, "
Changing Engine Coolant" .
? Perform this step when engine is cold.
? Do not spill engine coolant on drive belts.
4. Remove air duct and air cleaner case assembly. Refer to EM-16, "
AIR CLEANER AND AIR DUCT" .
5. Remove bracket mounting bolt for anchoring A/C piping from vehicle left side, so that A/C piping can be
6. Remove reservoir tank and bracket.
1. Reservoir tank 2. Reservoir tank cap 3. Reservoir tank hose
4. Radiator hose (upper) 5. Upper mount bracket 6. Mounting rubber (upper)
7. Radiator cap 8. Cover 9. Radiator
10. Mounting rubber (lower) 11. Radiator drain plug 12. O-ring
13. A/T fluid cooler hose (A/T models) 14. Radiator hose (lower) 15. Radiator cooling fan assembly